The candidate is expected to oversee the sales team, support the management, and
quotas are reached.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for sales efforts of the company, with emphasis on setting goals and achieving
- Evaluate sales team performance, assign tasks, and provide adequate support
- Manage presales, sales, marketing and promotions
- Execute the team assessment on its efforts, effectiveness, and identify the gaps to fix the
- Develop strategies to manage and assess the team to make sure the efficiency of the team
- Work with different functional heads to achieve targeted strategies and establish lead
- Create reports, trends, and insights by doing analysis to provide feedback whenever
- Strategize marketing ideas and kickstart the initiatives
- Be equipped with regular updates on market trends, techniques, processes and other key areas
that impact business development.
- Smart negotiation and presentation skills
- Leadership skills to influence, inspire and motivate the team members
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Ability to handle the pressure and achieve the deadlines
- Good time management and be flexible with shifts
- Any Degree with excellent communication skills and relevant experience.