Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and develop user interfaces using AngularJS best practices.
- Adapting interface for modern internet applications using AngularJS
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write performance-efficient APIs
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Develop, test, and deploy fast and scalable web apps
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Create security and data protection settings
- Identification of application issues when deploying the apps
- Collaboration with IT team, researchers, designers for designing robust apps and encouraging
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements
- 2 to 3 years of proven working experience in web and server-side programming.
- Complete end-to-end technology stack development.
- Hands-on experience in Node JS & Angular 2 & above MEAN Stack
- Experience with any MVC Framework
- Experience with relational databases like MsSQL/MySQL/Postgres and NoSQL databases like
Mongo dB / Redis
- Exposure to testing frameworks for the Unit test, Integration test, and automated testing
- Hands-on knowledge of any source control Git/SVN
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management,
and best development practices
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Understanding of API integrations, Single-Sign-on, and token-based authentication
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind scalable applications
- B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech in Computer Science or Electronics and Communication / MCA