Profile Summary -
- 3+ years full-time Salesforce developer experience
- Experience in developing customer-facing user interfaces
- Salesforce Developer certification (please provide certification number with application)
- Proficient in the English language
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities are as follows:
- Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions, meet project objectives, client requirements and company goals
- Manage daily support and maintenance of internal Salesforce instance, and conduct long-term improvement operations to ensure compatibility with evolving mission requirements
- Communicate with project managers, clients, and other developers to design cohesive project strategies
- Ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment
- Maintain a flexible and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to changing project requirements and customer objectives and innovate ways to meet mission goals successfully.
- Interact directly with clients, managers and end users as necessary to analyze project objectives and capability requirements, including specifications for user interfaces, customized applications, and interactions with internal Salesforce instances
- Provide system administration support of internal and customer-facing Salesforce environment, especially related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects and workflow
- Collaborate with various internal departments, including marketing, product development, and operations
- Ensure Salesforce environment supports internal needs relating to functionality and performance
- Skilled to develop software solutions using salesforce.com API framework, and 3rd party API’s.
- Experience in deploying, supporting and integrating sales enablement tools like Sales loft with Salesforce.
- Enjoys working in an agile team where things move quickly and priorities frequently shift.
B. E / B. Tech / M. E / M. Tech in Computer Science or Electronics and Communication / MCA & 3+ years full-time Salesforce developer experience
Nice to Have:
- Experience working with globally distributed teams
- Salesforce Consultant or Administrator Certification
To apply send us your resume to email@example.com